Riversdale Neighbours church has begun meeting in person following the provinces COVID-19 protocols. We also continue to welcome people to join in our worship gatherings online via Zoom. To join us in person or for our Zoom worship gatherings, please complete the form below to receive information on how to participate.
To conform to the guidelines set out by the province for Public and Private Gatherings we will be following be the following protocols:
- Don’t Come If You’re Sick – Even if you’re pretty sure it’s not Covid-19 please don’t come to our worship gatherings if you experience any of the symptoms flagged in the province’s self-assessment tool.
- We will be limiting our physical worship gathering to 15 people in order to ensure we have enough space for appropriate physically-distancing.
- Wear a Mask – We will be requiring everyone to wear a mask throughout the whole of the service except for the taking of the communion.
- Communion Elements – Communion will be provided as individual ‘servings’ (separate cups and individual sealed portions of bread to be prepared beforehand with attention paid to food services best practices.)
- Sorry, No Coffee – We will not be serving coffee or food and will suspend our usual mid-service coffee time so as to condense our worship gathering to an hour in length. Please refrain from bringing your own refreshments as you will be required to keep your mask on while in our worship space.
- Wash your Hands – Please wash your hands thoroughly before coming to worship with us. Hand sanitizer will also be available to everyone upon arrival, and throughout our gatherings. Washrooms are located near our worship space for hand-washing during our gathering.
- Kids – Children’s programming will be provided in relation to the comfort level of parents and their children, taking into consideration children’s ability to successfully physical-distance from each other.
- Register – Everyone who attends will register and be asked to submit their contact information to assist with any future need for contact tracing. Please use the form below.
If you have any questions about these protocols, please contact us before the worship gathering.
Also please know that if for any reason you cannot attend in person we will continue to provide a way for people to join our worship gatherings through Zoom. This means people can continue to participate and contribute to aspects of the worship gathering even if you can’t join us in person.